We are so excited to share with you our trip for next term’s topic ‘Transport, Past and Present’!
On Wednesday 18th March we plan to visit Duxford Air Museum, where we hope everyone will be inspired by the size and splendour of real life flying machines from all through the ages. This will be such a valuable and inspiring experience relating to the new topic and we really can’t wait!
We will leave school around 9.10am on Wednesday, returning by 3.00pm for normal collection at the end of the school day. Please send your child with a packed lunch (or request a school one, see below), a snack, water bottle, and a warm waterproof coat – in a bag they can easily carry. There is quite a long walk from one end of the airfield to the other, so comfortable shoes are a must! We will not be able to visit the souvenir shop, so please do not send any money with your child.
We ask for a voluntary contribution of £6.70 to cover the cost of the coach journey and insurance.
Please could you:
- Pay online using SIMS Pay https://www.sims-pay.co.uk/Home £6.70 per child to cover the cost of the trip.
- Complete the two google forms. One for permission for your child to go on the trip (all to complete) and one for you to request a school packed lunch if you would like your child to receive one, the children are entitled to a free school meal as the children are in KS1.
- Link for permission https://docs.google.com/forms/viewform
- Link for packed lunch https://docs.google.com/forms/packed lunch
- DEADLINE: Friday 28th February -for all of the above.
Mrs Kate Perry, Mrs Nic Thompson, Miss Aisha Mahmood